New Wheel Surprise

zero

I'm "visitng" my place in New York, scrapping and hauling stuff out of this h*ll-hole. To my surprise, just came across three brand new TOPY wheels for dually Toyotas. Came from a deceased friend who had a Dolphin. He pestered Toyota and Dolphin about the problematic rear axle and semi-floater dually setup. He wound up getting TWO brand new dually Toyota axles in wooden crates. One from Dolphin and one from Toyota. I would not of known such a thing was possible until I saw old-Charlie do it! He died before any of those axles got installed. I think they sold for $50 at his estate auction. Somehow - I wound up with these three spare new wheels.

post-6578-0-40307100-1429107861_thumb.jp

post-6578-0-81134300-1429107868_thumb.jp

post-6578-0-70318900-1429107871_thumb.jp

post-6578-0-79201900-1429107873_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

I'm "visitng" my place in New York, scrapping and hauling stuff out of this h*ll-hole. To my surprise, just came across three brand new TOPY wheels for dually Toyotas. Came from a deceased friend who had a Dolphin. He pestered Toyota and Dolphin about the problematic rear axle and semi-floater dually setup. He wound up getting TWO brand new dually Toyota axles in wooden crates. One from Dolphin and one from Toyota. I would not of known such a thing was possible until I saw old-Charlie do it! He died before any of those axles got installed. I think they sold for $50 at his estate auction. Somehow - I wound up with these three spare new wheels.

So are you selling them or keeping them? , I could use at least 1 of them for sure.

Edited by Milt

So are you selling them or keeping them? , I could use at least 1 of them for sure.

Didn't I already respond to your private email on April 23 and offer you one for $50? I never heard back from you.

Didn't I already respond to your private email on April 23 and offer you one for $50? I never heard back from you.

Nope, Never heard from you sorry, wasn't even sure if you where selling them, i thought you just found them for show. I really could use one for the Toy RV, got no where to turn is all.

Please contact me.

Nope, Never heard from you sorry, wasn't even sure if you where selling them, i thought you just found them for show. I really could use one for the Toy RV, got no where to turn is all.

Please contact me.

I replied right after the first private message you sent and I also just replied again. Check youir SPAM filter.

I sent this this 7:20 AM this morning (with my contact info) :

I am in central New York right now cleaning out my property. I'll be heading to northern Michigan by Friday.
I want payment before I send the wheel and there is not enough time to pay by mail while I'm here in New York. You could send to my Michigan address - or use Paypal. I'll try to weight the rim later and give you a size and weight. Then you can go on-line to UPS and get a shipping fee.
Previously sent this at 6:56 AM on April 23:
Yes, I'd sell one for $50 plus shipping unless you can pick up in NY