Where Can I Find A Spare Rim For My 1986 Dolphin.

In 86 the front wheels don't match the rear. Rear ones are very hard to find cause they only made them one year. I don't carry a spare for the rear cause it's a dually and if I get a flat I just blow up the other one a little and drive slowly to the nearest repair shop. Happened 3 times and no problems getting to help. Front wheels are standard Toyota wheels and almost any junk yard will have one.

Linda S

Bought a 1986 TOY dolphin that does not have a spare. So I'm looking for a rim. Any ideals?

If you need a rear wheel for a dually with the 7.25" X 6 lug pattern - Juliano's junkyard in Sodus New York has a junked 83 Sunrader with at least six of those wheels.That Sunrader not only had the full-floater swapped into the rear but also the 6 lug hubs into the front. So one spare fit all, front or back. As Linda already stated, if all you want is a 5 lug front wheel, plenty of OEM Toyota 14" rims around as well as Ford Ranger 14" that fit.

• 3 weeks later...

Well here's an update. They did mount and life timed the balance and rotation all for $14.00 a tire It did take them almost 6 hrs to do everything. They were short staffed and really had to work on getting the duellies off and on. I bet that the tires that were on there hadn't been changed in 10 yrs.

I will post pictures of the change later.

Thanks for the update, there does not seem to be a nation wide Wal Mart policy? JIm

Not even store wide. When I bought tires in upstate New York the morning manager said no problem but I had to go to several stores to get enough tires. By the time I got back afternoon manager was there and said no way.

Linda S

Not even store wide. When I bought tires in upstate New York the morning manager said no problem but I had to go to several stores to get enough tires. By the time I got back afternoon manager was there and said no way.

Linda S

I used to buy my tires and batteries at Wal. Mart. After an issue with a obviously bad battery I now buy my batteries from NAPA and my tires elsewhere.

Rumor has it WM will be shutting down auto repair due to law suits??

I ordered a Hankook through Walmart's web site last Fall. After it arrived, Walmart (Millington, TN) mounted it at no charge but could not balance it. An adapter is needed for the wider center and many tire places don't have it.