All winter, I've been itching to work on our 91 Warrior; I've got a long list of interior updates that I've been planning. Anyway, it's been too cold to try much, so I decided to give the old dinette cushions a makeover. The wife gave me the thumbs up on this fabric, and I'm enjoying the (indoor) project! More photos to come...

post-7949-0-70802100-1424980362_thumb.jp

Edited by Ctgriffi

You do very nice work. Fabric looks great. Nice clean looking but I can tell it's durable. Zippers are not my friends. So difficult to get the lines so nice and straight

Linda S

Thanks, Linda! Yeah, the fabric is upholstery grade and should hold up pretty well. I'm thrilled 'cause we found it at a 'Fabric Outlet' for like $2.99/yard—just enough left to do the four cushions.

I haven't done much sewing, but I'm finding that it's similar to any detailed, hand-work: take your time, measure twice, and make sure your cuts are straight and square. Once you do all that and baste it carefully, the sewing seems to take care of itself. (This video was a big help to me, too, if anybody else wants to try.)

Finished all four of them over the weekend. Here's a final photo, showing one set...

post-7949-0-98790500-1425435103_thumb.jp

I do a lot of sewing, and I could learn from you!

Thanks, very kind of you. I took it really slow though...