Looks like I made a mistake, no can't be I never make them : ). I thought I thought I ordered Protane bushing set, but it looks like I ordered www.energysuspensionparts.com/... I am going to have to give http://www.aftermarketsuspensionparts.com/ a might not be the best place to shop rating. Maybe Protane and energy suspension are intertwined somehow?

I was recommended to an alignment shop by my mechanic, said he has been in business for 45 years and is the best in town. Old shop in old part of Ft Myers "West Coast Alignments" on Lafayette st. Toy is too tall for doors and will not fit in bay. So they pull it part way in and set up to do it on floor. Not real chatty people all business. There is a feeling of comfort in an old shop with craftsman, a feeling of security that I do not get at chain shops. They do not ask if you want fries with that alignment.

Took them an hour and 1/2 to do the alignment, with a few test drives thrown in. $65 was the total bill :greedy: This is my new alignment shop!!!

Did a detour on the way home so I could get it on the interstate for a bit and handles extremely well. Waaaay better than the trip home. I still do not care for going over 60MPH with it. Starts to feel stressful over 60. Also will need to tweak the tire pressure the 65lbs is a bit rough.

The toy is on hold now for a couple months, have to take the wife to see her mother. JIm SW FL

• 3 weeks later...

Newbie chiming in. Anyone have recommendations to get my dolphin sitting higher? I was thinking of adding springs on both sides, any input? Finishing repairs from the previous owner dragging the end of it and don't want to do that again.

Sounds like you're talking about a sagging rear. Got 'air springs' installed? :)

http://www.jcwhitney.com/air-springs/toyota-pickup/c11299d2183j1s21.jcwx

Very saggy, the whole thing sits pretty low wouldn't mind getting the front up some too. Yea it has air bags in the rear, not sure if they work just got it in February. Might try them out see if that helps but don't want to rely on them wit it sitting so low when empty.

Here's some pics of what I got..

tumblr_nly0kb4TFO1upzapco1_540.jpg

tumblr_nly0kb4TFO1upzapco2_540.jpg

I'll be installing "Load Lifter 5000 Ultimate #88113" air helper springs today. The motorhome is all jacked up, wheels removed, and waiting for me. Will post pictures.