I Want To Take Off So Bad!

Debbit

Weather is chilly and wet, not complaining, as we need the rain. The Sunrader is still in state of finding and fixing leaks, replacing insulation and covering of upper bunk. But I go out to work on things out there, and all I want to do is pack up and travel!! My family obligations have been oppressive, and I think it is a desire to run away, but still, I can hardly stand staying home! I think I'll insist we are going somewhere in a couple of weeks. Camping in NM in the winter is quite delightful.

I normally don't suffer from cabin fever but this year I want to go somewhere. We have had a very easy winter so far but I want spring to get here. My Goldwing and RV both keep telling me that they want to get out and roll. Only about 6-8 week until nice weather. Time to throw a movie in and snuggle with the wife.

We have about 6" of fresh snow on the ground with another 2" before it quits. We are about 20" below normal for snow for the year. No complaints from me.

looks like am not the only one itching to go my son bought a new 28 foot jayco pull behind and we are chomping at the bit to go