Fill Rough Cutouts In Cab?

ToyoGuy

I have been exploring pressurizing my 18 footer to find leaks. (I accumulated them by tapping against various interior walls around windows to create paneling templates, I do not recommend this.. :clown2: ) Anyway, After fabricating a Manometer and air-pressure supply, plus taping off everything I could find, I still only got a less than desirable amount of pressure... These, (below) I think may be the culprits.

In spite of this, I did find one or two leaks, but only got about 1/2" of change on the manometer. Has anyone filled these with a bit of expanding foam to prevent uncontrolled leaks/drafts etc? Would this be a bad thing? They are usually covered by upholstery, of course. Thx, TG

post-1283-0-52908000-1415157559_thumb.jp

post-1283-0-85552100-1415157572_thumb.jp

Turn back on your blower and get inside. Pull off about 3 sheets toilet paper. Move it near possible leaks and see what it does. Foam the leak and see what the tp does

Thanks WME, I tried incense/smoke, but TP will be easier to read methinks?!

I'll report back w/any findings. It's a long setup to test, lotsa taping etc.....

BR, TG