Does Anybody Want Parts Off The Cab & Chassis???

joaquin suave

If anyone is on the central coast of Kalifornia and wants to stop by and salvage parts off the cab & chassis... They are welcome to. I should have the cabin off the frame in the next few days. PM me for details.

Camper.jpg

Edited by joaquin suave

I've pulled the cabin from the chassis and it will be going to the car crushers tomorrow. The one thing that looks rare and usefull to you guys are the outside dual rims. They have an extreme offset so they can be bolted up to the stock rims for "duals". Are these worth pulling off and selling?

I've pulled the cabin from the chassis and it will be going to the car crushers tomorrow. The one thing that looks rare and usefull to you guys are the outside dual rims. They have an extreme offset so they can be bolted up to the stock rims for "duals". Are these worth pulling off and selling?

I posted your offer of parts on the Chinook group site. I know at least one person there was going to try to contact you. I will let them know you have these duallies too. Inside that already have the bolt holes would be worth keeping too. If no other offers I see people looking to make their trucks into duallies all the time. Try craigslist and see if you can get some of your renovation costs back

Linda S

Try craigslist and see if you can get some of your renovation costs back

Thanks Linda,

However I am more concerned about getting "the right stuff" to the right person, rather than trying to re-coop $$$.

I did post your offer on the Chinook site again with a mention of the dually's. I like stuff to go to the best place too. I've been on these groups a long time and often go hit the salvage yards to help people find stuff for their older rigs. Love what your doing here and can't wait to see more. Those Pont-X rigs are fabulous looking and on a newer truck going to be very cool

Linda S