City Of San Diego Bans Rv Overnight Parking On Streets

• 3 weeks later...

This is a real downer. I drove the West Coast last December from San Francisco to San Diego. I had a great time hanging out in the PB Area, parking overnight on the street and getting up early to get a good spot at one of the many areas along the ocean.

I looked into a few of the RV Parks. There was one between OB and PB that I recall was quite pricey ($50/ night) and another that was quite reasonable, but right next to I-5.

Guess I'll be exploring North of San Francisco next time I head for the West Coast.

Truly,

Stephen

This is a real downer. I drove the West Coast last December from San Francisco to San Diego. I had a great time hanging out in the PB Area, parking overnight on the street and getting up early to get a good spot at one of the many areas along the ocean.

I looked into a few of the RV Parks. There was one between OB and PB that I recall was quite pricey ($50/ night) and another that was quite reasonable, but right next to I-5.

Guess I'll be exploring North of San Francisco next time I head for the West Coast.

Truly,

Stephen

some of the San Diego County parks are fairly reasonable. The Reserve America app is pretty good at finding camping spots and you can use search filters in it.