The toyota parts guy here tried to tell me my truck doesn't exist.

Look here, put in your vin number and then find your parts.

http://www.toyotapartszone.com/toyota-truck-pickup-parts.html

I had a Nissan dealer tell me my dually Nissan didn't exist either. Insisted the motorhome manufacturers added that dual wheel. Good idea to learn your way around the online parts sites to at least be able to come up with a part number for the dealer.

Linda S

JT5VN94T1K0007747

I just wrote pathfinder by mistake, because I have a pathfinder. The search came back as an 89 4Runner.

Yup it's stupid but if you go to look for a part the description on the left hand side says double tire cab and chassis. Still says half ton which of course is wrong but the right parts are coming up for your rig

Linda S

I have emailed the company to let them know that their new search site is a bust. Confusing and certainly not going to help their sales. It's unfortunate. They used to have the best search available for Toyota parts that I knew of. A few years ago they even included diagrams showing everything. I guess the older we get the less important we are.

Well I got a response from the company and it's not good. They emailed me a response meant for someone at Norwalk Toyota named Hugo. The answer sounded like the person sending it did not speak English very well. Too bad. They used to be a really good place for parts. I will let you know if I hear anymore. I did respond again and say" hey what's going on here."

Linda S