Restoration

Binder

I just bought this motorhome and are going to restore it .The interior is in good shape no rips or tears. Just don't know besides redoing stripping and buff & wax where to start. Any Ideas ?

I just bought this motorhome and are going to restore it .The interior is in good shape no rips or tears. Just don't know besides redoing stripping and buff & wax where to start. Any Ideas ?

What motorhome. What model, year, miles. Are the tires newer, has the engine been serviced regularly. Do all the appliances work. Does it have the correct axle. We need reference points to work from

Linda S

One of the best ways to see what your motorhome is going to need is to start using it and driving it. Mechanical and functional fixes should be addressed before cosmetic for ultimate use!

• 2 weeks later...

What motorhome. What model, year, miles. Are the tires newer, has the engine been serviced regularly. Do all the appliances work. Does it have the correct axle. We need reference points to work from

Linda S

1993 Warrior rear bath with dinette 47,000 miles ,all appliance work. Don't now what you mean about the correct axle ? Do you think I should keep the orginal look on Graphics ? How do I post pictures ? I took it camping for the first time over the 4th every thing worked great.

Don't worry about the axle. Your 93 came with the good one. Extremely low miles. If the outside isn't badly faded I would leave it alone. Buff it out a little and wax it. I have seen quite a few motorhomes people tried to update the outside and only a few came out really nice. Most were disasters. Removing decals is way harder than it looks like especially on those Winnie's

Linda S

Don't worry about the axle. Your 93 came with the good one. Extremely low miles. If the outside isn't badly faded I would leave it alone. Buff it out a little and wax it. I have seen quite a few motorhomes people tried to update the outside and only a few came out really nice. Most were disasters. Removing decals is way harder than it looks like especially on those Winnie's

Linda S

How do I post pictures

Binder

When replying to a post (as I am) down at the bottom right click on 'MORE REPLY OPTIONS'. This will take you to the 'Full Editor'. At the bottom left you can now click on 'Attach Files'. Select the file(s) you want to attach from your computer and then click 'Attach This File'. :)