Show Me Your Upgraded Stove Tops

I just removed my 4 burner stove/oven combo and now that I have all this room to work with..

Im thinking of getting an Atwood 2 burner stove that sits flush w/ the countertop,

anyone have pics of their upgraded stoves?

I love using my oven so I have no intention of removing it. I like fresh baked bread with my steak and baked potatoes. What are you going to do with the extra space where the oven was located?

The one in the toy home has drawers behind the doors where the oven was and the one in my tow behind has a TV where the oven was.

post-669-0-35746600-1398949226_thumb.jpg

post-669-0-07493000-1398949251_thumb.jpg

I'm going to put in a 2 burner Atwood stovetop and have more counterspace and cabinet space underneath.

nice tin back splash, I think I'm going to do that. I really like the look of your tow behind, did you put in that black countertop? if so where'd you get it.

My oven was DOA, so after much measuring and shopping. I found a microwave that fit almost perfect in an upper cabinet. Then I found a piece of real oak veneer on some 1/2" plywood that matched the fake stuff. I framed in the space where the oven was and mounted the ex cabinet door upside down with spring loaded hinges. I lined the storage space with some cheap paneling. Big storage space. I installed a 3 burner stove top.

It all worked fine and matched, so it looked factory.

Im going to put in a 2 burner atwood stovetop and have more counterspace and cabinet space underneath.

nice tin back splash, i think I'm going to do that. I really like the look of your tow behind, did you put in that black countertop? if so where'd you get it.

Nope I made it same with the toy home. The laminate was expensive because I wanted the gloss black $115 for a 4X8. I have since added black mini blinds.

Nice TV! If you don't mind me asking; How tall are you?

I'm not much of a TV watcher but when I'm away I like to get the local news and weather. It is pined in place with the release inside the lower drawer so I can take it out and there is a microwave behind that I could use when I'm somewhere that has power. I'm 6' and I clear every thing but not by much.