My Shasta's manifold is cracked near bolt. Its not too loud but its time.I need new one.This ebay part should work with my 86 rv. Can I unblock and install o2 . Any thoughts? Emissions? I'm not in CA

cheap

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-TOYOTA-4-RUNNER-22REC-EXHAUST-MANIFOLD-88-95-/140350735790?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20ad8e45ae&vxp=mtr

Can't be welded? The older ones used to crack in the middle I have welded dozens. Just be sure your exhaust pipe port is the same. I don't see any reason why the O2 sensor would not work if it fits I would add studs and nuts instead of bolts. The manifold does look like some thing from China.

The manifold you posted looks pretty exact to the manifold I just put on my truck. You can order a manifold kit from advance auto parts website. It comes with manifold and all gaskets. You have to order it online and enter the code TRT30 for 30% off which brought the manifold with the gaskets to around $60 I believe I paid. The manifold worked but was of not so great quality. I had to shave a few parts of the metal off from casting for bolts to clear.

My O2 sensor hooked right up.