Good Report On Chinook And Galavan

fred heath

I've never seen a Toyota Galavan. It's kind of cool. Cooking would be no fun, though...that seems to be the one time you really need to stand up.

If you look closely you can see where the floor drops down in the cooking area on the Galavan. Probably still kind of tight but a shorter person can stand up

Linda S

Huh.

Yeah I've been jealous a couple times when I've seen women in my Chinook. They're usually just short enough that they don't touch the ceiling at all. If I stand up nice and straight, my head pushes into the cushioning on my roof panels. I don't want to get in the habit of standing a little stooped over...

If you look closely you can see where the floor drops down in the cooking area on the Galavan. Probably still kind of tight but a shorter person can stand up

Linda S

I'm 6' and my head clears the roof by about an inch. Not only does the floor drop but there's also a recessed area between the roof ribs to allow extra room.

It appears to be a well thought out product.