Cool Tag Along Trailer.

fred heath

Derek sent me this link when I first bought my Galavan.

What's really neat is the little tag along camper directly below the Galavan description.

Talk about a cool way to add sleeping space.

http://books.google.ca/books?id=OQEAAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA40&lpg=PA40&dq=toyota+galavan&source=bl&ots=_uiOw-AZQG&sig=PAf5onBvEmjZ2m0EW0Ic-wJmlDE&hl=en&ei=a93jTuf1E8jb0QGmorz7BQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=9&ved=0CGEQ6AEwCA#v=onepage&q=toyota%20galavan&f=false

That looks similar to what alot of motorcyclist pull behind their bikes. They are lightweight and easy to pull, but they make your Toyota RV look like a castle. They are very, very basic and some of them are not well built. I was at a cycle rally a couple of years ago and saw some that were actually made of the same material as the cheap blue tarps. Some of the trailers are really well made but are still pretty Spartan in terms of luxuries.

I seen a Toyhouse last week on I-70 (Illinois I think) It was towing a small car on a dolly. It looked to be an 80's model, maybe an 85 or 86.

It was going in the other direction so I didn't have time to get a photo.

I think this would be possible, as long as you have a good hitch that is secured to the truck frame. I had thought of doing it on a couple occasions, but never did it.

John Mc

I meet this couple when they were at the Fryeburg Fair Grounds they were parked having tea. They had the trailer shipped to the states then bought a Harley in the states to pull the trailer. I must say that was one of the slickest little camper trailers I have ever seen. They had added a small solar array to charge their battery they were removable because the roof became the camper floor once it was unfolded. When we said our good bye’s they were headed off to Niagara Falls. Talk about a great trip there was not much that they had not seen. http://www.trevaye.com.au/