New cushions

Pete1122

I found a great place online that made me a custom set of cushions for my 1989 Warrior, the company is called Vstar products. I highly recommend these guys, I think they turned out great. I am now on the home stretch with my remodel.

post-7129-0-36429800-1378611346_thumb.jp

post-7129-0-61570700-1378611359_thumb.jp

speaking of cushions, I took all of my off, unzipped them, removed the foam, and washed the

cushions in the washing machine and then let dry on a clothes line...got them all back together

and they looked great.

Pete,

How did you get the measurements to the company or did they supply new foam, too?

John

I sent them measurements and they made the cushions, new foam and zip covers. The angle was spot on, the cushions fit perfect.

Pete

• 3 weeks later...
What about the top cushion that goes above the driver seat? Mine didn't come with one but I'm afraid it's going to be deathly expensive.. so expensive I just want to use a piece of plywood...

Do you mean the top bunk cushion?

Yeah the top bunk cushion. I did read that one just uses a D shaped plywood over it. That I guess is the route I'm going with...

So you have no insert to go in the cut out. Do you have the rest of the top cushion or not. The cut out on mine is 3/4 inch plywood with foam over that and upholstered with the same fabric as the rest of the cushion. Not difficult to make and if you do have the rest of the top cushion you could either have upholstery made for both or just do it in a complementary color.

Linda S