1993 Winni in NC

fred heath

They took new pics to hide the damage. You can't see it very well now but that whiter stuff around the front overhead edges I'm pretty sure is eterna bond tape. No view from the front now either. There was a noticable sag in the middle of the overhead. has damage and that's why it's priced so low

Lnda S

They took new pics to hide the damage. You can't see it very well now but that whiter stuff around the front overhead edges I'm pretty sure is eterna bond tape. No view from the front now either. There was a noticable sag in the middle of the overhead. has damage and that's why it's priced so low

Lnda S

You're calling $6500 low?? Not in my world. If it was $2500 - i'd say low. $3500-4000 "reasonably priced. I passed one up (same year Winne) for $3800 last year. It had a little water damage but in retrospect - it was probably an OK deal. I didn't want the V6 and didn't want to spend that much money. There are plenty of equivalents around in the $2000-$3000 price-range.

I don't doubt that anything can sell high under certain circumstances. In regard to Ebay - I know that some of those rigs that appear to sell, do not. I've called several people after a so-called or "completed auction" and found out the cash never came through.

My question is - why would anybody - unless in a huge hurry - pay $10,000 for an RV that can be found for $3000-$5000 in other parts of the country? I could understand it back before the Internet and all we had were local classifieds in paper books. Now we can easily view things all over the world that are for sale.