Adding a picture from a Windows phone?

I have an at&t windows phone. I can add pictures to "skydive" but not sure how to attach them to my post.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Fred.

i cant do this either from iphone; i gave up and emailed them to my pc then went the old school full web app way... so yeah i'd like to know how to do this also

I have an at&t windows phone. I can add pictures to "skydive" but not sure how to attach them to my post.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Fred.

Why can't use a micro-USB cable and then upload your phone photos into your computer? That or use a card reader to get the photos and swap into your PC?

JD,

I could do that but what I'm really looking for is a way to upload from my phone.Skydive is a windows hosting site. I've uploaded pictures into it. Just can't figure how to get them from there onto my toy page.

Maybe Greg has some ideas. Thanks, Fred.

Look at the lower right, you nsee two buttons, "Post" and "More Reply Options". Click the "More Reply Options", It brings up an enhanced editor and you'll see at the bottom of that is a way to add your photod.

I would encourage you to "resize" them so they don't take up so much memory. I use windows "Paint", rexe the photo to a small, maybe 3x5 inch, then I do a "Save As" and name it the original name with a "_Small" added to the file name.

i.e. "photo.jpg" becomes "photo_Small.jpg"

Hope that helps,

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto