drinking water on the road cross country

mini-wini-dan

Any ideas on this when traveling? There is always bottled water and brita filtering systems but are there good fresh water spots that we can find on the way west and back. Earlier I mentioned our path from i-80 through pa, ohio, indiana, il, then i-90 into wisconsin, mn,, s dakota , wyoming utah nevada and ca then to grand canyon then i-40 through , nm, ok, mo,i-70 il oh, i-57 i-80 pa. about 6000 miles.

Well occasionally your going to want to stop for the night at an RV park. You can relax, take a long shower and refill your water tank and dumb the waste tanks. All RV parks have drinking water spout you can attach your hose to. Water some places is nasty but water others places is heavenly fresh. Just try it

Linda S

Good route. We use bottled water for drinking (put a few in the freezer, this will hold the frig cold for a few hours if out of propane or elec.

We use the fresh tank for washing and coffee. I wouldn't drink water from my fresh tank without first sanitizing the lines.

If you make any of your overnight stops at a Walmart, run in there and buy a case of bottled water and any other supplies.

Fresh water tank lasts us a week or so, same with the black and grey.

Like Linda says, once a week, we'll do an overnight at an RV park, shower, laundry, refill fresh and dump black and grey.

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto