cheapest place to rent by the Atlantic Ocean

gr8white

Hi Guys,

I have been looking for a place to move to by the ocean on the east coast. Im looking to rent at first. Im looking for cost of renting to guage the cost of living. I just need a 2 bedroom that will allow 2 pugs and I want it to be a quiet place close to the ocean. As you all know, my toy home burnt down and I may have to move because my land lord burnt it down and I might have to move if I sue him. Im currently in Pa and want to live next to the ocean. Thanks!

I think that it's important that you don't go anywhere until you have filed in small claims court against him. Most small claims actions are heard within 30 days. You've waited long enough. To evict you he has to also file for that and you have a right to appeal. If in your appeal you include your current action against him I think his eviction will be seen as retaliation and denied. He has essentially destroyed your other home and you therefore have no where to go. Please don't wait. Just file your claim in small claims court and get this taken care of. You might get him to agree in court to free rent until your judgement against him is paid off. Then you can save what you would have paid for rent towards another motorhome

Linda S

new detail; had no idea the mechanic was also the landlord; agree with Linda, the longer that you let this go unfiled the worse the outcome. Also it would be illegal for him as a landlord to take eviction on you in current lease based on an unrelated judgement from another business tort; essentially he must finish out the lease. It is interesting to learn that the mechanic is the landlord; free rent could always be restitution... :)