Weather App For Tablets & Smart Phones

http://www.nooly.com/

fantastic Iphone and app for localized weather reports that is updated every 5 minutes. Tells when rain starts and when the storm is over within a .4mile radius. For USA and southern Canada. Based on reports from Noaa, free, sophisticated, easy to use. Reads the location from your phone or tablet, all you have to do is open the app and look at the screen to see the weather report in the immediate location and the predictions for the immediate future plus the day.

It will be a big help when you want to get on the road but miss or sit out the worst part of a rain storm. Or for planning hikes or picnics between rain showers in iffy weather conditions.

Well it's crashed twice! Like locked up the tablet it does work neat though when it does guess I'll try another down load.

Yeah there is something either wrong with the download or it does not like the Nexus. The other day it's forecast was spot on hours ahead as to what really occurred but 5 mins later the reported forecast changed and it wasn't even close.

• 2 weeks later...

I use Aix Weather Widget on my Galaxy Note, and it gives a pretty accurate 24hr at-a-glance outlook for temp/precip. But you have to input the zip...I'll have to give this one a shot, would be much more useful on the road - if it works. Thanks

• 7 months later...

For an excellent weather reporting tools for tablets and smartphones try weatherbug by Earth Networks. I have used it on all my devices (4) for the past 4 years.Never a problem. It is free with a few ads, or buy the ad free version for less than 5 dollars.

It includes 7 day forecast, radar views, pollen counts, lightning counts, weather alerts, etc.

http://weather.weatherbug.com/mobile.html