New Toyota motorhome article on full-time living...

Odyssey4x4

Hey everyone,

Here is a recent article that was done on living full-time in a Toyota motorhome. Thought some of you might be interested, you will see the article in the link below...

http://timmystoyota.blogspot.com

Enjoy!

Timmy

kayaker35@hotmail.com

post-6327-0-76325200-1368735652_thumb.jp

Hey Tim,

Pretty cool. I used to live in AK. Got into pack rafting, went out a few times with big and litttle Roman. Have your excellent book on WW runs up there. Small world that you would be on here. I live in NM now and spend two weeks out of the month in my Odyssey while I work.

Keep it up. Aside from winter, for me anyways, AK is perfect for what you are doing.

Best,

Patrick

So you know, I had a friend text me a picture of your rig to show me how cool he thought it was. He was surprised I recognized it from your blue bumper.

Hey everyone,

Here is a recent article that was done on living full-time in a Toyota motorhome. Thought some of you might be interested, you will see the article in the link below...

http://timmystoyota.blogspot.com

Enjoy!

Timmy

kayaker35@hotmail.com

Pretty neat. My question is - how the heck do you keep the sheet-metal from rusting apart when using a Toyota RV all winter like that? Maybe Alaska got smart and uses sand instead of road salt? Better yet - maybe they use nothing at all an it's "drive at your own risk" and either don't drive in bad stuff or get big tire chains.