Max pressure on tire sidewall will get you the best gas mileage but make the ride a little bumpier.

I have a 91 Warrior and usually attempt to minimize weight (keep grey and black tanks empty, fresh water at a min required) and drive the speed of surrounding semi trucks. Drafting off a semi using the two-second following rule makes about a 10% improvement in MPG or allows a 10 mph improvent in max speed.

That's a question you'll get as many answers as posts. There should be a plate that the coach maker put on the body behind the driver seat that at least was their ideal of what it should be you can't go by the Toyota one it's way too low. Me I would say at least 50PSI to match the load range. i ran 50 all around in mine that seemed to be a good blend of mileage and comfort at least to me.

Interesting chart on Hankook`s website lists tire weight capacity at different pressures for the 185 "D" rated tire.

40 psi _ 1400 lbs

47 psi _ 1532 lbs

58 psi _ 1731 lbs

65 psi _ 1874 lbs for dual use 65 psi 1764 lbs.

They dont say much more about it,perhaps thats the best weight/pressure combo for max tire contact patch. A tire with more pressure than needed wears more in the middle of the tread and an under inflated wears more on the outside edges so perhaps these pressure would give longer tread life. Must be some reason they published this info????

Our 91 Dolphin's data plate says 37 ft 44 rear. Hankook says thats good, but the sidewalls are too bulged out for my ease of mind so I experimented and settled on 45 front and 52 rear. Doesn't ride as smooth as 37/44 but after miles the tire tread depth gage says even wear across the tire on all 6. I tried 65 on all six and thats way too high for me, with my rig I would crown wear the heck all six for sure. And I carry a lot of stuff so my rig is no lightweight :)