My first knock on door

sdboltdude

I had someone come over and knock on door who wanted to know more about Toyota RV'S

I was already messing around in rv that day with a new tv and where to mount..

I walked him through my 1987 mini cruiser and showed him what to look for as far as knocking on the walls and ceiling and looking under cab mattress

we also talked about bringing a friend with him when looking at rv's and having all appliances turned on

to make sure everything is in working order

of course I told him about toyotamotorhome.org

and this is the place to get info on how to buy rv ...

told the guy I would be willing to help him look at rv when he's ready to look

also had one of the previous owners drive by and talked to him about how long he had rv & how he used rv..

turns out I'm 4th owner he bought from uncle how bought off orig owner.(I bought off of a friend who owned rv about 2 weeks and sold it grandpa was not able to drive rv & moving)

the good thing is he knew how rv was used the last 6 years and what work was done on rv..

plus I got to show owner I fixed all the leaks and all the work my brother did (cab-over rebuild)

he was impressed with work...Hopefully a little jealous on all the work we did on rv.....

I get notes left on my campers every week asking if I want to sell and people always stop and ask questions if I'm out there doing something to them. Kind of an attention getter cause I have 2 shorty Sunraders in my driveway. Also meet new people every time I camp just asking about my bitty camper. I don't mind at all.

Linda S

In September, I was in Custer State Park in SD eating lunch and a gentleman came up to me and was asking questions about our Escaper. After talking to him for a couple of minutes, he asked me to come around the corner of a building to see something. He had the exact same Escaper sitting there. Same year, strips, interior, appliances,everything. I have never seen another Escaper yet and it was strange to see an exact twin to my unit.

I have 2 shorty Sunraders in my driveway.

Linda S

Now your just showing off and yes I'm jealous :shit:

I'm sure I will have more knocks on door I always see people doing the "double take" look

and I really enjoyed talking about My Rv...we have become so close (Dagabah and me)

Well you might not find the Toyota there. "Baby" my Toyota is somewhere with me most weekends. Getting out of town keeps me sane. The Nissan, "Buddy" seems like it's going to be a lifelong project. Rescued it from a field and still needs mucho work. I just putter around with it and never seem to get it the way I want so I do it again. Someday when I'm sure it's all safe and good it's going to my daughters house so we can use them together.

Linda S

your a good mom giving Buddy to your daughter

Well you might not find the Toyota there. "Baby" my Toyota is somewhere with me most weekends. Getting out of town keeps me sane. The Nissan, "Buddy" seems like it's going to be a lifelong project. Rescued it from a field and still needs mucho work. I just putter around with it and never seem to get it the way I want so I do it again. Someday when I'm sure it's all safe and good it's going to my daughters house so we can use them together.

Linda S