Exceptionally Rare Toyota Sunrader 4X4

rvman

Yeah for 27,500 you would think he might be able to post a few pictures of his 4X4!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm new to the site but been pining for a Sunrader. Curious what people think about the price? I know the 4x4's are rare. This one is very cose to me. Out of my price range for sure but is that high/low?

Hi,

I'm new to the site but been pining for a Sunrader. Curious what people think about the price? I know the 4x4's are rare. This one is very cose to me. Out of my price range for sure but is that high/low?

About 7000 bucks more than I have ever seen one sell for. Not to mention he wants that much but can't even be bothered to post decent pics. he lists a link to my friends pics of another Sunrader to advertise his. Not good

Linda S

About 7000 bucks more than I have ever seen one sell for. Not to mention he wants that much but can't even be bothered to post decent pics. he lists a link to my friends pics of another Sunrader to advertise his. Not good

Linda S

Ha, yeah it is a lazy post, if it's in as nice condition as he says. Maybe he's simply not computer savvy. It was posted all over California, and I think subsequently flagged in areas that were not the actual location? Thanks for your opinion. The 4x4's are incredible looking, but I still haven't seen any Sunrader in person. Still looking for one locally in California.

Thanks Linda.

Linda S

The ad has since been clarified to say $22,500 without the canoe and motorcycle. I had't seen that. Just to clarify, were you saying 27k was 7,000 more than you've seen before?

The ad has since been clarified to say $22,500 without the canoe and motorcycle. I had't seen that. Just to clarify, were you saying 27k was 7,000 more than you've seen before?

Yes I think I have seen at least one sell for 20 grand. Usually around 17 or 18. If you want to see a Sunrader maybe I can meet you somewhere. I'm in San Jose Ca and have 2 little ones but not 4x4's. PM me and let me know

Linda S

This is the Toyota Sunrader 4X4 22RE Sr-5 option that was talked of for $27,500 reduced price to $23500.....The other fellow could not get the loan. For Sale I have many more photos....,,,,,,,,email me @ check-ur-six@att.net

post-7053-0-73355100-1367031182_thumb.jp

post-7053-0-72454900-1367031220_thumb.jp

post-7053-0-91856300-1367031248_thumb.jp

post-7053-0-71896300-1367031276_thumb.jp

Edited by checkursix

Sorry but it's just too high. There is another one on the for sale site right now for $17,900 and it's in flawless condition. You even used it as an example for yours on craigslist cause you didn't have pics posted.

Linda S

• 3 months later...

This is the Toyota Sunrader 4X4 22RE Sr-5 option that was talked of for $27,500 reduced price to $23500.....The other fellow could not get the loan. For Sale I have many more photos....,,,,,,,,email me @ check-ur-six@att.net

How ABout 12,000.00? Thanks Rod. PS; I have a really nice 85 Winnabago I`ll use as a partial trade for 4x4 Toyota Sunrader if anyone is interested! rewesling@yahoo.com

Edited by rewesling