1st Toyota motorhome 88 Dolphin

toysfreak

Hello. Am new here but spend hours on the Toyota forums each week. And since me and my daughter just got a nice cond 88 toyota Dolphin. 22re w auto
I have bout 2 tons of toyota truck and 4runner parts. Just gettn into the motorhome ventures. A friend of mine has a 80 Rader or Vader just sittn in the desert. The interiir is unsafe to enter. But the drive terrIn and fenders. Doors hood and bumpers are all good. Gonna part it out for him. So if ya need something. Call or text me @ 818/813-3112.
Our 1st campn trip is the Kern River @ lake Isabella in May. Thx for lettn us join this forum. Tony

Hi Tony, and welcome to the best Toyota motorhome forum on the web.

I'm looking for an intake manifold to fit a 1978 20R engine. I plan to do a carburetor conversion. If you have one, pm me with the price. Thanks. Fred

dumping the 2bbl.carb for a Rochester 1ME. Same carb they used on the chevette and 6 cyl.trucks. Will fabricate a base plate to mount to the Toyota manifold. I'm trying to make my toy as"bulletproof" as possible. The 2bbl Asian carbs are a real pita to work on.

you took the words out of my mouth have owned a 78 mh 20r weber put on by p o had a weber on a datsun also as far as i am concerned the way to go never had much trouble with TOYOTA CARBS . NISSIAN DATSUN CARBS WERE TERRIBLE CONSTANT BAD.