Running light bulb

sdboltdude

1987 toy mini cruiser

looking at my running light only a couple where working

opened them up looks like bulb is to small and not getting a good conection..

i think maybe wrong size bulb

bulb thats in running light is a #1895

would like to know what bulb # is correct

Ty

sdboltdude

That sounds right they are pretty small and a great pain in the back side to have to play with every year LED's make far more sense install them and forget them they are sealed from the weather and last 10,000 hours. Stock RV lighting is really very poor quality can you imagine how long a car manufacture would get away with sockets as poorly made? Probably 90% of the running light problems are related to bad or corroded connections and dirty bulb contacts.

Amazon.com has dozens. I have bought them from NAPA auto parts they have several types from expensive to reasonable ask them to show you their parts book and pick the one you like. There are a lot of them so be prepaired to spend some money even cheap ones at $5 each it mounts up fast. They are brighter, last longer and it's some thing you'll not have to bother with ever again. When I was a teenager I worked for a local gas station and they did school busses and in the amount of time we spent fixing the %^#$^& lights every year we could have rebuilt 3 engines!

Since the subject of LEDs has come up. One of the big advantages of replacing the running lights with LEDs is current draw. 12 running lights draws about 4 amps, 12 LED lamps draw about 1/2 amp. With a 50 amp alternator, every amp counts.

ALSO - no more bad bulb bases or burnt out bulbs.

Heres two links, one for the running lights and one for the tail lights:

LED running lights

LED Tail Lights

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto

Perfect

Ty John

Right price and ez install.....

will be buying these

Since the subject of LEDs has come up. One of the big advantages of replacing the running lights with LEDs is current draw. 12 running lights draws about 4 amps, 12 LED lamps draw about 1/2 amp. With a 50 amp alternator, every amp counts.

ALSO - no more bad bulb bases or burnt out bulbs.

Heres two links, one for the running lights and one for the tail lights:

LED running lights

LED Tail Lights

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto