How to fold out the 86 Escaper table into a bed?

Caper

It seems like the rear table area should somehow fold out into a bed, but I don't see how to do it...There are cushions around the table, windows all around, but nothing seems like it would connect everything into a platform.

Thanks!

Caper,

Your table becomes part of the bed when you remove the two metal tubes holding it up. Sometimes the tubes are difficult to pull out of the sockets, but they'll come, just keep wiggling and pulling on them. There should be two pieces of aluminum L-shaped strips attached to each side of the seats, just below the cushions. The table rests on these strips and fills the gap between the two side bench seats. Remove the short, cushion in the back and stow it out of the way. Pull the side cushions out into the middle and set the backrest cushions down flat and you've got a bed!

John

Well, our table has a single post and the seats have nothing like the aluminum strips, oh well.

Thanks!

If you're gonna give up that easily, you are in for an uphill climb. Think about it. Do you think any manufacturer of an itty bitty motorhome would use a whole lot of open space for only a table? Maybe, but I doubt it. I say this without knowing what your unit looks like so I may well be wrong.

Does the table lift off the one pole? Does it look like the table fits between the opposing seats? If yes, try it. If no, figure out why not. Here is how mine was when I first got it. Good luck, Kim.