AFAIK, you'll not find anything 'off the rack'. If you've a good muffler shop they could build you something. Or buy a system for a 90 pickup and modify it. Probably have to splice in a straight piece for the longer wheelbase and devise a tailpipe, probably out the side.

I went to a local Muffler shop, They put on a new muffler and replace the exhaust pipe. I had them install a larger diameter pipe and they did all the custom bending with new hangers for $110.

This was NOT a national franchise place, just one of the local shops here in the Toledo Ohio area.

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto

I am just having the tail pipe, muffler and intermediate pipe installed in a 92 Toy 3.0 V6. I don't have the supplier yet, but I will find out for you.

Boots

Have used the Walker Exhaust catalog.

www.walkerexhaust.com

Look up the Toyota truck with your choice of engine and CA/non-CA with the longest wheelbase, the 121"

I'm currently using the Walker muffler and tailpipe on my Warrior.

The tailpipe does not project past my first inside tire on the dually so I may add a short extension. However, it has been working fine so far.

Their cats should be compatible.

Many auto stores like Advance carry the parts but I usually buy them off Ebay.

The one part I question is the middle pipe - it may not be long enough. May not be a problem to add an extension.

Have used the Walker Exhaust catalog.

www.walkerexhaust.com

Look up the Toyota truck with your choice of engine and CA/non-CA with the longest wheelbase, the 121"

I'm currently using the Walker muffler and tailpipe on my Warrior.

The tailpipe does not project past my first inside tire on the dually so I may add a short extension. However, it has been working fine so far.

Their cats should be compatible.

Many auto stores like Advance carry the parts but I usually buy them off Ebay.

The one part I question is the middle pipe - it may not be long enough. May not be a problem to add an extension.

Most of the toyota motorhomes are built on a 137 inch wheelbase. Your exhaust should not be coming out under your camper. I strongly suggest you go to a shop and have them extend yours. Most have bend so they come out behind rear drivers side duallies

LS