Emergency Hatch Replacement

yortllebk2

An unfortunate set of circumstances to be sure. Was working on the roof of my coach and accidentally put my hand through the emergency hatch. Does anyone know where i can order a new one? I have heard varying things about making sure i get a certain part(s) to go with it? Can anyone please help me out and point me in the right direction? I want my girl to be 100 % again :) Thanks for any and all input as usual. This group has always given me sound advice.

-T

What size, what brand?? PPL has the Elixir 17x24 hatch cover for about $75.

• 1 month later...

that depends on what brand of coach you have. The hatches on winnebago/itasca 's have no metal frame - a few years ago they were a dealer item - about $50.

An unfortunate set of circumstances to be sure. Was working on the roof of my coach and accidentally put my hand through the emergency hatch. Does anyone know where i can order a new one? I have heard varying things about making sure i get a certain part(s) to go with it? Can anyone please help me out and point me in the right direction? I want my girl to be 100 % again smile.gif Thanks for any and all input as usual. This group has always given me sound advice.

-T