Replacement refrigerators.

look ahead and make sure you can get it into the rig when done. bigger might be nice and fit, but if you can't get it in?????

LOL, yeah I figured on that- I am not going to go too big at all, I have left the rear most window unsealed/not taken out and cleaned up and painted then urethaned in yet. plus I can always remove my passenger seat to get one in that way (or so I have read it works that way)

90toydolphin

look ahead and make sure you can get it into the rig when done. bigger might be nice and fit, but if you can't get it in?????

How big are there things??? I instsalled a 2' square by 3' tall birdcage in ours by taking the passenger seat out, it's easy, didn't even have to take the door off, which would have made more room.

vanman

they are bigger than 2' square and 3' tall. :o)

Hi all!

We had a problem with our frig freezing up on both electric and gas, so we had a new thermostat installed in February. Too expensive of course, but then what can you do?

Now, as of today, the hot water heater isn't working. Turns on okay, but shuts itself off after just a few minutes, so no hot water! What next?

And, there may or may not be a problem with the shower!

Sue & Ron

Toy Rig