Sun Land Express

guitarlover519

I got a question. The original documents that came with my sunland list it as being all aluminum stud construction... After getting the damage i can clearly see that the cab over has stick construction....

or was that side repaired? I thought they were all aluminum?

hmm i confused by that statement.. ahha

cab over has no studs as such by design? would allow them to say steel studs as selling point. they probably didn't claim no wood was used.

studs are the vertical supports on walls. the overhead portion of the coach is only a couple of feet high and would not require vertical supports if it was built with solid panels. just a thought as to how they could claim metal studs but you found wood above the cab.

and i have all the original paperwork and that picture is part of it. Just a bit strange considering its claimed as a standard option. maybe they figured no one would ever know? haha ^_^

definitively a let down for me though.

Their picture certainly shows aluminum construction. I don't know what model year this picture represents.