black water holding tank

suther

Hey I'm another new owner of a 1986 Sun Land Express looking for any help in finding a new black water holding tank.

csuther

do you have an rv repair shop store in your area. whats wrong with the one you have. if it is made of black abs plastic that is glue able same as abs drain pipe. rv tanks are avalable new. might finde in wrecking yard.

do you have an rv repair shop store in your area. whats wrong with the one you have. if it is made of black abs plastic that is glue able same as abs drain pipe. rv tanks are avalable new. might finde in wrecking yard.

too much damage for repair. the old tank is a 17.5 x 24 recessed. The local shops recommend a new custom tank $700. I am looking for something a little more reasonable and off the shelve.

You need to remove your existing tank to find how much room you really have. Toilet needs to be removed first. Probably won't find exact one but something else that will fit maybe a little smaller.

Like this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RV-Holding-Tank-8-Gallon-Black-Grey-Waste-Water-HT630-W-3-spigot-/230718218083?pt=Motors_RV_Trailer_Camper_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35b7e09f63&vxp=mtr

Careful removing it. If you can't find anything else even really badly damaged ones can be repaired. Mine was broken by wood dropped from a truck in front of me

I fixed it with a process I found on the internet and it's fine now. Process will close large holes and cracks

LS

Thanks. I'll let you know what I find.

You need to remove your existing tank to find how much room you really have. Toilet needs to be removed first. Probably won't find exact one but something else that will fit maybe a little smaller.

Like this

http://www.ebay.com/...7e09f63&vxp=mtr

Careful removing it. If you can't find anything else even really badly damaged ones can be repaired. Mine was broken by wood dropped from a truck in front of me

I fixed it with a process I found on the internet and it's fine now. Process will close large holes and cracks

LS

Thanks to everyone! I now have two options that will work.