Small connector

Bigdog

I noticed a small connector in the back of the house battery

Box with two of the positif wires conectrrd to it had pulled

Apart and the thin metal plate had come off it sat ontop of two small domes this ses to runtoy fuse box and what I believe to be my converter that is under the sink cabinet

If this is my problem wher can I find a replacement?

It is a Bussman "Short Stop" Circuit Breaker. My 91 Itasca had three in the battery box and one of them was broken. I ordered all three from www.wiringproducts.com and if I remember I paid about $5 - $6 a piece. Make sure you get the same mount and amperage as you have. I also replaced all of the ring connectors.

Good Luck

Paul

Ring connectors?

Often called solderless connector or stake on's. The breaker looks as if it has come to pieces that maybe your weak link most auto parts stores will have the breaker you'll need most likely 35 amp. The ring terminals are attached to the breaker with small nuts and they usually get pretty rusty if you can't get them off you'll need to replace the terminals.

Is there just one fuse or does it go to a panel with several? It would be kind of redundant to have a breaker and a fuse that's why I asked usually the breaker feeds a buss bar with several fuses or the charger wire from the isolator to the battery it probably feeds the water pump, heater fan lights etc. The wire looks to be a #8 they are usually fused at 35 amps. If it's under sized it may nuisance trip. See if there is a size stamped on the metal part of the breaker.

This is my fuse panel the + wire on the right comes straight from the short circuit

and has a 15 amp fuse that bridges with a second+wire that appears to come from the converter box

there are two other+ wires off of the battery that go to the converter box and must feed the rest of the fuses

the +wire on the right also has its own green ground wire that feeds to the back of the fuse panel

I also have a 600 watt inverter that is independent of the fuse box.

this is on a1884 Sunrader

OK yes that #8 wire is the supply wire a 35 amp breaker is what you want there are two things going on in that box that you can't see with out taking it apart. Your inverter should not be effected by the panel if it is not hooked up to it any where.

The 40 should be all right the wire will handle it. 35 is a pretty popular size wonder why they don't carry it?

Found the missing piece of original short stop circuit

With this marking, 150Hood 22R

Anyone familiar with this circuit?

Are you talking about the circuit breaker? If so it's just numbers nothing to do with the current carrying. If it's a wiring tag may mean wiring to the front, circuit 150 any ones guess and it will be coach maker not Toyota.

Bigdog are those glass fuses in that picture . glass fuses if they are really old can litteraly fall apart and still look good . had it happen to me before .77 toyota started have light problems. fuses all looked a1 but on a load test they were no good. a pro toyota mec told about this. i replaced all fuses with new ones and fix no more trouble. ps they tested ok on oms but on a load light no good.