grey water tank

mohop

Hello everyone! I have a 1986 Dolphin and was wondering if someone could tell me how the grey water tank is connected to the inside water system? I just had one of the two metal straps that hold the tank to the underside snap and now the grey water tank is sagging down about 3-4 inches lower than normal. It was the strap that is closest to the grey and black water valve assembly. I am now getting some water leaking from what looks to be the top side of the grey water tank. I'm hoping all I need to do is replace the strap and tighten it up to where it was and all will be fine. Any help/insight would be appreciated.

If its a rear toilet model,

Kitchen sink, shower, and a roof vent. you should have a small access door on the drivers side that you can get you hand in there.

JOhn Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto

Thanks for the reply John. No drivers side small access door. Just the doors for the water tank fill, coach battery and ac hookup cord storage. No way to reach under via those doors. My Dolphin has the kitchen sink and stove just behind the drivers side seat if that matters.

If its a rear toilet model,

Kitchen sink, shower, and a roof vent. you should have a small access door on the drivers side that you can get you hand in there.

JOhn Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto

When it fell it could have cracked the opening or just opened the seal. If it leaks when water is just draining into it I would think it cracked and you need to drop the tank and repair it. if it just leaks out when the tank is full that is just the seal and still should be repaired but not as urgent. That is unless it is not the grey and really the black. Seals required or stinky everywhere.

LS

Hello everyone! I have a 1986 Dolphin and was wondering if someone could tell me how the grey water tank is connected to the inside water system? I just had one of the two metal straps that hold the tank to the underside snap and now the grey water tank is sagging down about 3-4 inches lower than normal. It was the strap that is closest to the grey and black water valve assembly. I am now getting some water leaking from what looks to be the top side of the grey water tank. I'm hoping all I need to do is replace the strap and tighten it up to where it was and all will be fine. Any help/insight would be appreciated.