I need new mirrors

Bob C

I need to replace all four of my door mounted mirrors. Two of them are flat and two are convex. The mirrors have the mounting bolt on the end instead of back/center mounted. Does anyone know of a supplier for these mirrors?

I need to replace all four of my door mounted mirrors. Two of them are flat and two are convex. The mirrors have the mounting bolt on the end instead of back/center mounted. Does anyone know of a supplier for these mirrors?

Do a search of this site I remember seeing some talk about mirrors.

I bought one from Napa, not the convex ones though...

Here are the part numbers the guy at NAPA gave me:

White: 97676

Black: 97675

Silver:97674

And the mount: 97732

Hope it helps!

Andrew.

I bought one from Napa, not the convex ones though...

Here are the part numbers the guy at NAPA gave me:

White: 97676

Black: 97675

Silver:97674

And the mount: 97732

Hope it helps!

Andrew.

Get Velvac mirrors on eBay.

You can cut down a bit on your frontal area aerodynamic drag by getting two 6X10 mirrors with convex spots instead of the original equipment of four 6X6 mirrors. The single 6X10 mirror on each side also seems to give a much better view of what's happening back there...and you can set it low on the mounting arm so it's not blocking your view out the side.

The white plastic back mirrors are the most economical and last forever, they are sometimes called "postal" mirrors because they are the ones used by the US Post Office on their delivery vans. You can transfer your old mirror mounting clips directly over to the new mirrors.

http://www.rustrepair.com/app2/onlinecat.htm?r=sv&p=wi-mirror-mi.dhh