so ya i am not sure what i need to do ? i found a full floater if i need it but they are 14" and i think thats not good on the 4x4 to have different sized wheels? trying to avoid spending the dough$ any thoughts would be appreciated thanks alot justin sorry im new to the toyota scene transplant from vw's

Edited by 84 4x4 sunrader

so ya i am not sure what i need to do ? i found a full floater if i need it but they are 14" and i think thats not good on the 4x4 to have different sized wheels? trying to avoid spending the dough$ any thoughts would be appreciated thanks alot justin sorry im new to the toyota scene transplant from vw's

You will not be able to find any 15 inch rims that were stock. Mine also has 15 inch rims so I am guessing the duals were a custom make. I still need a spare for the rear. If the gear ratio of the full floater is the same as your front end you might as well buy it. If your in California I think there is a place in Stockton that can make the wheels. You can also call around to some tire stores that deal with truck tires and maybe someone can point you in the right direction. Toyota never made a 15 inch dual rim. You definitely want the same size as the front.

Greg

• 1 year later...

www.stocktonwheel.com