No spark

brentc182

It is alive! The idles still high, but I drove it around yesterday and it runs great. Thanks for everyone help and I am sure as I learn and drive her more I'll have more questions(can I swap 22ret with a five speed? I live in Denver and want to go up the hills). But first I just want to use it for the summer and take the kids and wife camping.

Again thanks for the help Brent

great to here injoy i dont think you would gain the four is geared good on the low end just came back 20 miles off the pavement the last half milelow gear all the way my 1978 20r sound like old time truck growl ing up the hill 1984 dolfphen 22r behind me same way four speed geared good i have a 1988 4wd pickup also only use fifth at 50 or more these things wind up a little good low end power the carb 22r and the fuel injected 22re are very close the same the carb way easer to worke on less to have trouble with just rember like they say on here fast they arnt on a hill