Dual map light/ dome light upgrade for the cab

Just a quick map light/ dome light upgrade for the cab. The 90-95 4Runners have a nice dual map light rear-view mirror set up compared to the trucks. I found a good used one and swapped it for the single light unit. I also made some custom LED lights for it :-)

The two mounting holes nearest to the windshield are the same, but the other two have no pre-threaded inserts, but the hole is there so I just used screws that fit into the recesses.

The power and door-trigger wire harness is the same so no need to do any splicing, just plug and play.

Sorry about the bad picture quality, my camera is horrible, (actually it’s my 4year old daughter’s camera, so it has been dropped a few times)

I did not cut out any of the headliner, that is why it is stretched, I plan to fix this when I have more time. (The two light pockets go into the frame of the cab roof, so I need to cut or stretch the vinyl)

Old

100_2163.jpg

New

100_2167.jpg

The two screws

100_2165.jpg

Side by side

100_2164.jpg

Some of the deluxe 1988 p k up have a map light set up my first 22r carb plain jane got totaled my 1988 delux 22re air cargo light has the map light dome light set up full gauges nice work

Very, Very Nice. Looks like I need to make a trip to the junk yard.

Another thing that I sorely miss is pockets on the doors.

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto