Does anyone know the name/number of the Toyota service bulletin for replacement of head gaskets for the 3VZE6 (3.0 litre V-6) used from 1989-94?

Here you go. There are three attachments. If they all don't post let me know and I will e-mail them to you. I called a dealer and if you are specific about the name of the recall ( the first time they did not know what I was talking about), they will take your VIN and look it up. They can tell if it was done and when it was done.

Good luck

Here you go. There are three attachments. If they all don't post let me know and I will e-mail them to you. I called a dealer and if you are specific about the name of the recall ( the first time they did not know what I was talking about), they will take your VIN and look it up. They can tell if it was done and when it was done.

Good luck

Try try again, I think I got the other two this time.

post-332-1160946675.jpg

post-332-1160946792.jpg

post-332-1160946816.jpg

Good luck

Thanks for the info! I had the same experience at the dealership the first time I contacted them. Having the

info at hand changed everything.

• 2 months later...

Futar

RePost the files if you get time. They probably got lost in the server crash last month.

Greg

Good luck