HI I WAS TOLD THAT I NEED TO REPLACE THE REAR BUSHING ON MY 1988 DOLPHIN MH AUTO TRANS, ITS LEAKING FLUID AND HAS PLAY IN IT, WHAT TROUBLE ARE IN DOING THIS , REAL NEED INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE REMOVE THE HOUSING, AND WHERE TO GET THE BUSHING. WILL I OPEN UP A CAN OF WORMS, OR IS THIS A SIMPLE REMOVAL, ALL NEW TO ME ANY HELP PLEASE.

THANKS RAS

Scroll down a bit, there is a thread "simple fix for extension bushing".

Its even got pictures :rolleyes:

HA THANKS FOR INFO WAS JUST WHAT I NEEDED , FOUND THIS COMPANY, AND ORDERED A BUSHING FOR A CHEAP PRICE WILL SEE IF ITS THE RIGHT ONE , Transmission Parts USA

2715 Crag Street

Fort Myers, FL 33901---------------- IF YOU LIKE GO TO THIS AND SEE WHAT YOU THINK,

TAKE CARE RAS

HA THANKS FOR INFO WAS JUST WHAT I NEEDED , FOUND THIS COMPANY, AND ORDERED A BUSHING FOR A CHEAP PRICE WILL SEE IF ITS THE RIGHT ONE , Transmission Parts USA

2715 Crag Street

Fort Myers, FL 33901---------------- IF YOU LIKE GO TO THIS AND SEE WHAT YOU THINK,

TAKE CARE RAS

HA ALL WORKED OUT GREAT, GOT THE EXTENSION HOUSING OFF , A COUPLE NECKS BUT, THATS PART OF DOING YOUR OWN REPAIRS, THE BUSHING I ORDERED FROM Transmission Parts USA

2715 Crag Street

Fort Myers, FL 33901- AT $2.31 WAS 38 MM INSIDE AND FIT THE YOKE PERFECT, THEN USE THE HACKSAW DEAL AND OUT CAME THE OLD BUSHING, USED A FEW OTHER TOOLS TO DRIVE THE NEW BUSHING IN PLACE FIRST I USED A PLASTIC HAMMER TO GET IT HALF WAY IN, THIS IS THE FUN PART LOOKED ALL AROUND MY SHOP AND FINELY FOUND SOME THING THE RIGHT SIZE, GUEST WHAT IT WAS, I HAD REPLACED A SELANIOD ON MY GAS GULF CART, A FEW WEEK EARLIER , WHO WOULD THING IT WAS PERFICT TOOL TO DRIVE IT HOME, CRAZY , TRYED ON MY DRIVE SHAF YOKE AND IT FIT GREAT NO MORE PLAY AND TURNED FREE, LUCKY ME. HERE SOMETHING, ORDER THE BUSHING ABOUT 1 PM ON MONDAY AND UPS WAS IN MY DRIVEWAY ON TUESDAY AT 11AM, FAST OR WHAT. NOW JUST NEED TO PUT ALL THE PIECES BACK TOGETHER AGAIN , THATS THE SIMPLE PART, AND JUST KNOWING YOU CAN SAVE AT LEST $200.00 DOLLARS SURE PUTS A SMILE ON MY FACE. O YES COULD NOT HAVE DONE THIS WITH OUT THE HELP AND SUPORT OF ALL YOU FINE FOLKS THANKS A BUNCH, TO BE CONTINUED .

TAKE CARE RAS

HA ALL WORKED OUT GREAT, GOT THE EXTENSION HOUSING OFF , A COUPLE NECKS BUT, THATS PART OF DOING YOUR OWN REPAIRS, THE BUSHING I ORDERED FROM Transmission Parts USA

2715 Crag Street

I am about to do this and need to know all the parts you have to replace. So far I know the bushing and seal and extension housing gasket. Do you have the correct parts numbers at Transmission Parts for those and is that all the new parts? Thanks, Kim.

I am about to do this and need to know all the parts you have to replace. So far I know the bushing and seal and extension housing gasket. Do you have the correct parts numbers at Transmission Parts for those and is that all the new parts? Thanks, Kim.

HI KIM HEAR WHAT I USED FOR THE BUSHING,

760-000076635-0.jpg clear1x1.gifclear1x1.gifclear1x1.gifclear1x1.gif 76635 A340 AW4 A40 Transmission extension housing bushing. (38 MM) clear1x1.gif

41.95mm outside diameter X 38.00mm inside diameter X 29.90mm wide. Bullet_MoreInfo.gif clear1x1.gifclear1x1.gif

Competitors Price $2.88

Your Cost $2.31

You save $0.57! AND HEARS THE COMPANY JUST GOOGLE THEIR NAME AND THEY HAVE A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL.

, Transmission Parts USA

2715 Crag Street

Fort Myers, FL 33901 FOUND THE NUMBER 939-790-5401

GOOD LUCK ITS JUST ALL NUTS BOLTS AND HAND SOAP, MADE MY OWN GASKET , BUT YOU CAN GET AT THIS COMPANY, OR A DEALER.

TAKE CARE RAS

• 1 month later...