Circuit Brakers

chocolate cakeman

I have recently purchased a 1994 Daytona Cobra. When the electric is hooked up at the house or a camp site the lights and outlets run off the battery. Where do I look for the breaker box? Or is there a swith that needs to be thrown? The manual came with it but Cobra Industries in Goshen, IN must be out of business. Not sure where to get my answers?

Chocolate Cakeman

I have recently purchased a 1994 Daytona Cobra. When the electric is hooked up at the house or a camp site the lights and outlets run off the battery. Where do I look for the breaker box? Or is there a swith that needs to be thrown? The manual came with it but Cobra Industries in Goshen, IN must be out of business. Not sure where to get my answers?

Chocolate Cakeman

When plugged into shore power (your house) a converter (in your RV) will power your interior lights and the 120 volt outlets then become active or powered. The breakers will be inside a panel somewhere in your RV usually down near the floor. Most look like the one below or similar. The breakers are inside. At the top is a little latch that twists to open.

6300_7300_power_ctr.jpg

When plugged into shore power (your house) a converter (in your RV) will power your interior lights and the 120 volt outlets then become active or powered. The breakers will be inside a panel somewhere in your RV usually down near the floor. Most look like the one below or similar. The breakers are inside. At the top is a little latch that twists to open.

6300_7300_power_ctr.jpg

30 amp should be the main 20 amp should be your A/C and the 15 should be your outlets.