New companion

futar

I seem to date women with dogs and then I miss the dogs when we part ways. So I went out and bought this monster. His name is Fritz Von Doggy and he is a six week old German Shepherd. I forgot what housebreaking a puppy is like!

I welcome suggestions on how to keep the MH from smelling like wet dog.

post-332-1273455662931_thumb.jpg

Cute dog. Now the women will be missing YOUR dog when you part your ways and might not want to leave (for better or worse). :)

Maybe get a few slip covers for his bed that you can keep changing? Sorry don't have much experience with dogs.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, just get used to it, you chose the wrong breed of dog :Poster_oops:. Now you know why most RVers have small short haired dogs. That said, wash and brush Fritz often, train him to lay in his own washable dog bed. Oh, and get him a rain coat!

We have a 55 lb boarder collie mix. She sheds. As house breaking in the RV you might try the crate method at home and in the RV. You gotta get the programming set early. As for the wet dog smell make sure he/she has a bath before you go on a trip. It will help when they decide to go swimming. I think there are also some spray-on products that will help.