I'm first! WOW...iPhone is all you'll ever need!

The iphone is a must for travelling, I have the original 2g 16 gig, internet, email,text and can be used as a phone!

I also take my macbook and as At@T is free at MacDonalds/starbux, I just pull up for an hour and do ll that I need to do...No need to so much as buy a coffee.-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a HTC Diamond from Sprint. It has a built-in 802.11 Wifi and can connect

to any wireless network that a laptop can. If Wifi is not available, I can access the

Internet via the phone, either at high speed (700 to 1000k) or slow speed (56 - 150k).

It has a phone version of Office on it (word, excel) and can read PDF files (I put my

complete Toyota truck manual on the phone. Other options are a GPS, it works, but

is very basic and hard to use with the small screen.

I can also connect it to a laptop to use the phone as a wireless modem.

It has a built-in 3.2Meg camera, and can take video. It has 8meg of built-in memory.

Dennis...

• 5 months later...

I have a Sprint Palm Pre, which is like an iPhone. My son works @ Sprint, so I get a good deal on his family plan. So far, I love it and it takes great pictures!

Tudy

84 Dolphin "Cricket"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have AT&T, but out here in the west they're horrible unless close to a city. Instead, I use a verizon mifi wireless access hub. Cost is $60 per month (including taxes, fee's) and it will do up to 5 devices at the same time. I have not found anyplace yet where we don't get 3G coverage.