1990 Sunrader Rubber trim

Hello,

‘Does anyone know where to get the rubber trim that is between the  cab and RV body  ( right behind the drivers and passenger doors on the outside ). Any help would be appreciative.

thanks Rodger 

IMG_8021.jpeg

The only thing I've seen used successfully is white garage door seal.

Garage Door Weather Stripping Top and Sides - 16.4 Feet Long Weatherproofing Garage Door Rubber Seals with Nails(White) - Amazon.com

I tried it but I think the stuff I bought was too thick so not flexible enough. My girlfriend Gail did the replacement a few times and results were perfect.

Unfortunately, Gail has passed, and I have no one to ask anymore. I do know she used contact cement for the adhesive and put a tiny bead of caulk along both edges to seal and finish the look.

Linda S

Good to know Linda.  Also, if someone finds a better product but its not white, there is an aerosal vinyl dye from SEM that works quite well. Could be sprayed permanently white. I used the white on an ancient headliner full of glue bleed through stains and its been snowy white for 15 years.

Ah, too bad.   Yeah outside is tough.

23 hours ago, linda s said:

The only thing I've seen used successfully is white garage door seal.

Garage Door Weather Stripping Top and Sides - 16.4 Feet Long Weatherproofing Garage Door Rubber Seals with Nails(White) - Amazon.com

I tried it but I think the stuff I bought was too thick so not flexible enough. My girlfriend Gail did the replacement a few times and results were perfect.

Unfortunately, Gail has passed, and I have no one to ask anymore. I do know she used contact cement for the adhesive and put a tiny bead of caulk along both edges to seal and finish the look.

Linda S

Thanks Linda , I will get this and try . Will let you know :):)