Mysterious propane problem

Can anyone give me some ideas on how to fix this issue with my 86 Odyssey. The stove lights up fine (there is no oven only stovetop).  The fridge will not light. I get a "flash" the first few times, but after that nothing.  The thermostat heater (auto-ignition) runs the fan, but it's cold air only.  The hot water heater pilot will not light.  I'm assuming that all 3 of these appliances are not getting propane, since it's inconceivable to me that they all decided to fail independently.  My tank was recently filled up.  All of these appliances worked just fine a year ago.  Due to illness, the RV has been sitting since then, with only the weekly engine startup routine.  I'm looking  solutions to get all propane-fired appliances to light up as they should.  I'm sure someone out there has knowledge of this issue and can guide me to a fix.

when lighting my fridge, there is no flash when the fire is already lit.  maybe wait a while.  

the water heater takes a long time to get the gas through the pilot.  fingers get tired of holding the pilot button

i bet the furnace is the same deal.  turn it on and off a bunch of times

First I turn the gas on outside on the tank, then light the range top to get the gas flowing then cut off .  I use a long handle grill lighter(butane) , let my wife hold the button in and I go outside and take the cover off of refrigerator lighting point and hold the lit flame under the tube and it lights.  Saves time and tempers. After it's lit and turned off I just have to push the button and it lights the fridge.  Have lit the water heater to see if it works. We never use it so it stays off.

Edited by Homer

I will try these methods and circle back with results. Thanks all. 

DSC07419.JPG.82e88bc4045f9c3eeb1363025242e2d3.JPGDSC07417.JPG.f05e1f06695ebe7458ca60da99a65c6f.JPGDSC07420.JPG.9383b3ea60945537a9b17934af2e8ecb.JPG

Edited by Homer
I took these picts this morn and needed to add text.t. Here is how I fixed the lighting port. Works well by sticking lighter in the hole and lighting the flame tube.t but can't find where I can