Looking for a side window for my 89 seabreeze

I recently picked up this 89 seabreeze and am getting it ready for summer travel but once issues I need help with is finding a new window for one that is broken. It is a kimro window about 53” wide and 26” tall with the fixed pane broken. I removed it hoping for a model number but didn’t find one so the people at kimro can’t seem to help. Can anybody here help me find either a replacement pane or a new window?

image.jpg

Edited by Dalton

any glass shop can order your glass in tempered

I doubt the old glass was tempered. Is there a tempered mark on the remaining glass? Maybe safety glass with the film coating.  Your never going to find either the exact glass or the whole window. A new custom RV window that size can cost up to 2000 dollars. Your not far from Denver. Hundreds of glass shops. Only other alternative is to use plexiglass. 

Linda S

Posted (edited)

the old one was definitely tempered, the local “glass shop” hardly even cuts glass so I guess ill start calling around in the city and see who can help. I was kinda hoping someone was parting one of these out but the more I researched the more I realize it would be unlikely to find another window the same size.

Edited by Dalton