Front Light Bulb Cover

Nard_

Hey everyone,

My fiancé and I recently bought a 1993 Toyota Warrior and when we took it for our 1st trip we noticed the front light cover came off (see pics)when we’re driving. Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement online? A direct link would help a lot. Thanks everyone, I just found out about this forum and it is awesome!

Thank you,

N

IMG_8515.jpeg

IMG_8514.jpeg

14 minutes ago, linda s said:

Pretty sure this is the one as long as they've never been changed out. I do see one that looks more oval but not the one you need. 

https://www.adventurerv.net/349-clearance-replacement-light-lens-red-miroflex-348-p-8129.html

They come in amber too. Model number 349. Click just under the link I sent

Linda S

thank you Linda, unfortunately they sold out. Any other places or links you can send where I can find it? I think I’ll replace all of the front ones on my Warrior.

thanks again,

N

24 minutes ago, linda s said:

Pretty sure this is the one as long as they've never been changed out. I do see one that looks more oval but not the one you need. 

https://www.adventurerv.net/349-clearance-replacement-light-lens-red-miroflex-348-p-8129.html

They come in amber too. Model number 349. Click just under the link I sent

Linda S

So I found this light cover replacement. Although it’s Amber. Would this be ok to put as replacement even tho it’s not same color? I plan on replacing all 4

just don't put red ones in the front

1 hour ago, linda s said:

Ok so this one is slightly different but the mounting pattern is the same so no new screw holes. Be a good replacement 

https://www.etrailer.com/p-MC32AB.html

Linda S

Thank you so much Linda! It’s perfect it comes with bulbs too so I’m happy with this. I was thinking of just getting new ones in the back while I’m at it. Do you know where to find the rear top light cover and bulbs? 

thank you!

Nard

If you're going to replace them all, upgrade to led and buy a matched set. Like these. look to be very similar to shape and mounting you already have.

Amazon.com: Partsam 14x Trailer RV Marker LED Light Double Bullseye 10 Diodes Clearance Light Red/Amber, 4x2 Tiger Eye/Double Bubble 12V Rectangular LED Side Marker Light Indicators Surface Mount Camper Trucks : Automotive

Or just search for ones you like

Linda S