Shower pan/floor replacement

My folks hauled a small chest type fridge. in there back and forth to texas when they had Dolphin and it made a crack in the shower pan.I have looked around on e-bay and have not come up with a replacement.I know the shower has never been used,so there is no water damage.Any ideas on how to go about fixing this short of just covering with a thick layer of white silicone rtv sealent.

My folks hauled a small chest type fridge. in there back and forth to texas when they had Dolphin and it made a crack in the shower pan.I have looked around on e-bay and have not come up with a replacement.I know the shower has never been used,so there is no water damage.Any ideas on how to go about fixing this short of just covering with a thick layer of white silicone rtv sealent.

Don't use silicon as it will just come loose. In fact, never use silicon anywhere. It always comes loose and then creates a surface where other products can not stick to. The pan may not be fiberglass. Mine is not, its a type of plastic. I just had it out. Anyhow try this link and see if any of these will work http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/rv-pump...shower-pans.htm

Another source is www.rvdoctorgeorge.com he might have something.

Thanks Greg.It is great to be able to log back on again also!.And yes mine is also a type of plastic.I will call the place in Texas and deal from there.And oh boy about the silicone!!!! My dad when he was still alive went around ALL the windows and seams with the Darn stuff.It is shedded all the time here at home but if and when I start to take it on the road I will need to deal with this also.Ant ideas on removal..sand blaster?,blow torch? HA HA.May start out with a plastic putty knife and some type of solvent to remove residue.