New led lights

masinoshane

23 hours ago, masinoshane said:

Can I use These taillights in my 86 Toyota dolphin.Screenshot_20231003_154650_eBay.jpg.79286a3d16294f6518effd89a922320b.jpgScreenshot_20231003_160953_eBay.jpg.630c37b84447b9046c532282fca32053.jpg

Someone told me that the brake lights might  not function. Do I just wire them up tit-for-tat?

21 hours ago, extech said:

yes, but you may need a different flasher

Someone told me that the brake lights might not function. Do I just wire them up tit-for-tat?

1 minute ago, masinoshane said:

Someone told me that the brake lights might not function. Do I just wire them up tit-for-tat?

I've already changed out all my clearance and marker lights Front, back and side with no problems. I know that the headlights are an issue. Maybe I'm just confusing the problems they have with the taillights.

Just now, masinoshane said:

I've already changed out all my clearance and marker lights Front, back and side with no problems. I know that the headlights are an issue. Maybe I'm just confusing the problems they have with the taillights.

Is it absolutely necessary to change the flasher or is it Only if the fast flash Drive u crazy for me, I couldn't give a damn.

you will fid out. either they work ok, or you need the new flasher. this is only about the turn signals