Burnt Shasta

85mirage

Plan on taking everything out install new framing ,siding, roof possibly higher, its not as high as Mirage. Mechanics seem to be fine,engine looks clean. Alot cleaner than Mirage. Tranny is good, stronger than Mirage's. Its also on the column which is nice for jumping in the back. Can't find fresh water tanks or main breaker. Any suggestions? I just found generator switches. It looks as if it has grey,& black water tanks. ALso hot water tank. Wow

shasta028.jpg

shasta003.jpg

shasta016.jpg

shasta006.jpg

shasta015.jpg

shasta022.jpg

shasta012.jpg

shasta018.jpg

shasta017.jpg

Edited by 85mirage

Find the water filler spout on the outside and follow the line. The tank may have been damaged by the fire and later removed.

I can't figure out where the fire started? It looks like multiple fires different places. Probably on cushions as their missing. I would like to remove melted faucet and try hooking up hose to camper. I tried following water lines after hose hookup. Theres a line that goes to hot water tank then disappears under heater. Ive found two tanks near waste valve/cleanout so they must be black & grey tanks. To the right of sink there is something in cabinet which doesn't open. Maybe thats the fresh tank. Anyone one know where electrical breaker is? I would like to find out what works before i dismantle everything.

Thanks for your help